Watch How I Met Your Mother "The Premiere" Season 6 Big Days Online Stream

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER returns for it’s sixth season this Monday September 20th on CBS. I got the opportunity to check out the first episode, “Big Days”, of the new season today and thought I’d share my thoughts on it with you!

Season 6 picks up right where 5 leaves off. In “Big Days”, Lily gets upset when Marshall tells his Dad they are trying to have a baby. Ted bumps into his ex Cindy (Rachel Bilson) and Ted and Barney both call ‘dibs’ on her hot companion. Ted wonders if this girl might be Cindy’s mysterious roommate? Robin is down and out after the breakup and Barney scolds her for looking haggard.

Episode Synopsis: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER “Big Days” Season 6 Premiere – When Ted and Barney argue about who has “dibs” on a hot girl, Ted realizes that she is there with Cindy, a girl he previously dated who is also the roommate of his future wife. Meanwhile, Robin is heartbroken over Don, and Marshall can’t keep quiet about his desire to start a family, on the sixth season premiere of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.

This episode is available now to all country via online stream. You can brows where you can watch in this website. See the links below, it will redirect to the video sites where you can watch in full video via online stream for free.

click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment